- While the unit is stopped, press FUNCTION repeatedly to select the USB function.
- Connect the USB device to the USB port .
- Enter the Option menu.Press to select Erase and press ENTER.
Press to select the item to be erased, and then press ENTER.
- To erase the entire contents of the USB device, select All Erase.
- To erase a folder, select the folder, and then select All Track.
- To erase one track only, select the folder that contains the track you want to erase, and then select the track.
- Press to select OK? and then press ENTER.