This utility will install the originally shipped version of the AMD Radeon HD 6320 series Graphics for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the A2DVID-00252645-0042.EXE program.
- Download the A2DVID-00252645-0042 file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the A2DVID-00252645-0042 file to begin the installation.
- At “User Account Control”, click “Yes”
- At “Select Country” please select the country you want for this installation and click “Next”
- At the "Welcome to AMD Radeon HD 6320 series Graphics Setup Program" , click “Next”.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At “This system must be restarted to complete the installation” and click “OK” to restart the computer
The installation of the AMD Radeon HD 6320 series Graphics is completed.
Сведения о файле
- 64 bit
- 159.1 Mb