Graphics Driver (Intel) 22.214.171.1248
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update if vPro functionality is used.
What does it fix?
The screen may continue to flash
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- Uninstall previous version driver as below
a. Login by Safe Mode
b. Launch Device Manager -> You can find out two icons of "Mobile Intel(R) Series Express Chipset Family"
c. Right Click the top of two icons and select "Uninstall".
d. Check "Disable the driver software for the device" and click "OK" on "Confirm Device Uninstall" dialog.
e. Right Click another "Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family" and select "Uninstall".
- Login by safe mode again
- Double click the patch module. Proceed the device driver"s install wizard by clicking "Next"
- Wait a few minutes after finishing of driver"s installation
- The process shoud be finished collectly. Finish the install wizard and reboot
- Locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000162992.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Сведения о файле
- 32 bit
- 18.17 Mb