- Firmware Update 1.04 for Matshita UJDA745 (CD-RW/DVD Drive)
This program will update Firmware on the following VAIO Notebook models running Windows XP:
This module is a firmware updater for Windows.
It updates UJDA745"s firmware to 1.04
- Improved the reading performance.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Do not shutdown the unit while the Firmware update procedure is in progress.
Do not stop the Firmware update procedure while in progress.
Not following any of the above, could severely damage your system !!
How to verify if your unit has a Matshita UJDA745?
1. Click on the Start button and than right click on My Computer.
2. Click on Properties.
3. Select the Hardware tab and than click on Device Manager.
4. Double click on DVD/CD-ROM drivers.
5. Verify now that you can see Matshita UJDA-745 DVD/CDRW.
6. If you have the corresponding drive, than you can proceed with the Firmware upgrade.
Download the Upgrade:
1. Double click "Matshita_UJDA745_FW_104".
2. Select a folder, where this file will be saved to, for example C:\Matshita
3. Click "Save".
Extract the file to the harddisk:
1. Go to the folder where the file (Matshita_UJDA745_FW_104.exe) has been saved.
2. Double click "Matshita_UJDA745_FW_104".
3. Make sure under "Unzip to folder" "C:\Matshita\UJDA745" is mentioned.
4. Then click "Unzip". The files will be extracted to the folder C:\Matshita\UJDA745.
5. When a window appears with "1 file(s) unzipped successfully", click OK.
6. Click "Close" to close the application.
1. Open the Windows Explorer and go to the following folder: "C:\Matshita\UJDA745".
2. Double click "Matshita UJDA745 (FW1.04)". This will start the update utility.
3. Follow the instructions and click OK
4. Read the instructions and click OK
5. Please do not turn off the computer until the upgrade is completed.
6. After a certain time, a window will appear which mentions you that the update has successfully been completed. Than click on the Exit button.
7. Please shut down Windows and restart you system.
How to identify the new version?
1. Use the update tool to identify the new version.
2. Go to the following folder: "C:\Matshita\UJDA745"
3. Double click on the update tool: Matshita UJDA745 (FW1.04)
4. A window will tell you that the firmware of the drive is already up to date. So it has the correct Firmware.
5. Click Exit.
Сведения о файле
- 32 bit
- 666.5 Kb