Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device Driver 188.8.131.52
- These drivers/utilities come already preinstalled on your VAIO computer. If you are still using the originally preinstalled Operating System, you can reinstall any of these drivers/utilities by using the Vaio Recovery Center program on your VAIO computer.
- These drivers/utilities are not updated versions. If you are looking for updated drivers/utilities, please visit the "Updates" section of this website or use the VAIO Update program if your computer has this functionality.
- Some VAIO preinstalled programs are not provided for download due to copyright restrictions.
Download And Installation Instructions
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this file and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Right-click the file downloaded in previous step and choose "Extract All".
- Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the compressed file.
- Open Device Manager (Start - type without quotes "Device Manager" in the Start Search box - press "Enter")
- Right click "Unknown device" under "Other Devices" and click "Update driver software".
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click "browse" and select the folder which you extracted in step 5 above.
- Click "OK" and click "Next".
- Wait while the driver is being installed.
- Click "Close" and restart your computer if prompted.
Сведения о файле
- 32 bit
- 22.06 Kb