You can obtain the latest information from the Web with your computer and TitleUpdater software.
Please proceed as explained below to obtain the latest information. The system requirements for TitleUpdater are also listed below.
Export the untitled data to a USB storage device.
- Connect the USB storage device to the USB port on the unit.
- Select the HDD function and press TITLE UPDATE on the remote controller.
- Press to select Export and press ENTER.
- Press to select AllNonTitles and press ENTER.
- To disconnect the USB storage device from the unit, select the USB function and press and hold while the unit is stopped, making sure Device Stop appears.
Obtain the latest information from the Web with your computer for the untitled data in the USB storage device.
Connect the USB storage device to the USB port on your computer.
Double click TitleUpdater.exe in the root directory of the USB storage device.
The search window appears.
Click Search. The computer automatically starts searching for title information.
If multiple matches are found for an album, an album selection window appears. Select one of the items from the search result.
When the is search complete, a list of albums appears and the information is automatically stored on the USB storage device.
Import the album information to the unit.
Connect the USB storage device that was disconnected from the computer to the USB port of the unit.
Select the HDD function and press TITLE UPDATE on the remote controller.
- Press to select Import and press ENTER. The unit starts importing the album information from the USB device.
System requirements to use the TitleUpdater:
IBM PC/AT or compatible
CPU: Intel MMX Pentium Processor 166 MHz or higher
(Pentium ll 266 MHz or higher is recommended).
RAM: 64 MB or more (128 MB or more is recommended).
|Operating System *||
Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or later)
Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or later)
Windows XP Media Center 2004/2005
Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate
|800 X 600 pixel screen resolution and 16-bit color or higher|
Internet access: 64 kbps or faster is recommended.
USB storage device: USB 1.1 or later, 10 MB or more of free space
* This software is incompatible with 64-bit version Operating System.
* This software is incompatible with any Operating System other than those listed here.